Any questions about Black Mamba? Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2
Autor Nachricht
Cartmann
Einsteiger Christoph Hahn
Schwalmtal
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #264571 Verfasst am Sonntag, 21. Mai 2006 11:33 Relax
answer 1=
black mamba is not open and so no one knows about fast track,singel driver or other things about the q.

answer2=
the best time for phl is monday morning you have the park alone

answer3=
it takes ca.20 minutes from cologne to phl

chris S
Die Bügel schließen es geht Los!!!
stinker
Einsteiger

Deutschland . HH

Link zum Beitrag #264589 Verfasst am Sonntag, 21. Mai 2006 12:05 Relax
mark.w Is Black Mamba going to have any fast-track system or something similar to skip long queue lines?

For 15 Euros you can buy a "Quick Pass" which is good for 4 "fast entrys" at the following rides: Black Mamba (including first row), Winja's Fear & Winja's Force, River Quest, Colorado Adventure, Stonewash Creek & Wildwash Creek.
The Quick Pass can be used for up to 4 persons (who will get 1 entry per person).
SnakeEyes
Einsteiger

USA

Link zum Beitrag #264612 Verfasst am Sonntag, 21. Mai 2006 13:03 Relax
Good information to have. Works just the same as Fastlane at some of the Six Flags parks in the US, including the 15 cost. Where do you purchase them at?
AssAsSin
Aufsteiger Dennis

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #264613 Verfasst am Sonntag, 21. Mai 2006 13:06 Relax
At the Info at the Mainentrance or the Info in Silverado City.
mark.w
Einsteiger Mark

Polen

Link zum Beitrag #266280 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006 13:15 Relax
Is Black Mamba already open every day?
Tigerdragon
Einsteiger

Deutschland . BE

Link zum Beitrag #266282 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006 13:17 Relax
From today yes S

Tim
SnakeEyes
Einsteiger

USA

Link zum Beitrag #266313 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006 14:18 Relax
So then, what are it's stats. Height? Speed?
Dobeg One
Aufsteiger Dominik Becker
Essen
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #272726 Verfasst am Sonntag, 04. Juni 2006 10:53 Relax
Hello,

look here >>>>http://www.rcdb.com/qs.htm?quicksearch=black+mamba

Have a nice Day, Dobeg One

MFG, Dobeg One
Meine Tourberichte
onrider seit 23.06.2005
"Das Berühren der Figüren, mit den Pfoten ist verboten"
ericlovestztot
Einsteiger Eric Lovestztot
Créteil
Frankreich

Link zum Beitrag #282784 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2006 11:37
1 mal bearbeitet, zuletzt am 21.06.2006 11:38
Relax
RCDB doesn't say anything about total hight (only first drop hight), length and speed. Does anybody have these statistics ?
Kayooo
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . HE

Link zum Beitrag #312178 Verfasst am Sonntag, 13. August 2006 13:44 Relax
Hello!

Actually I'm a German poster, but nevertheless I have got a little question about this fantastic inverter and I did not wand to open a new thread, maybe this question is already answered in another thread. I hope I can find somebody that can response it.

I've been on Phantasialand's Website and then opened the interactive map of the park.

After having clicked on the "Deep in Africa"-area I was only able to find information about Black Mamba, but all I could identicate was a text, there were no photos or information like for all other attraction of Phantasialand.

Thus, I would like to ask you if someone knows the conditions (especially the maximum size) to ride the coaster. I was not successful in searching this little information, although it is available for all other coasters and attractions.

Thank you very much!

Beste Grüße, Kai
To achieve great things, you must first dream get dreams.
"Paris haben sie auch nicht an einem Tag erbaut, und dann auch noch schief."
(Quelle: Reality-Soap eines deutschen Privatfernsehsenders)
GerhardL
Aufsteiger Gerhard

Deutschland . HE

Link zum Beitrag #312189 Verfasst am Sonntag, 13. August 2006 14:15 Relax
Maximum height for riders is about 1.95m. Being 1.95m myself I can assure you that sitting upright for a 2.00 person will not be comfortable. However, in case of doubts there is a test seat at the entrance and always a Ride Op that can be asked for guidlines.

As noone has even bothered to say something about the absolute height of the coaster: I think it's probably a totaly irrelevant or merely technical figure as the whole thing is so immersed into the whole setting of Deep in Africa. I'd say the highest point and the lowest point are away 1st drop height + 5m (just a wild guess).

Gerhard
"Now is all we have."
crazyx
Mitglied Robin
Dortmund
Deutschland . NW

Dabei!
Link zum Beitrag #312202 Verfasst am Sonntag, 13. August 2006 14:51 Relax
Kayooo Thus, I would like to ask you if someone knows the conditions (especially the maximum size) to ride the coaster. I was not successful in searching this little information, although it is available for all other coasters and attractions.

Congratulations!
It´s very hard to visit Phantasialands website without stumbling over the restrictions for the Black Mamba. How did manage not to find them? I´m very impressed!

And: yes, this information has been posted at onride.de probably a few hundred times...
"Jeder Tag, an dem Du nicht hechelst, ist ein verlorener Tag!" (Bonzaii! Inc. 2004)
Kayooo
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . HE

Link zum Beitrag #312294 Verfasst am Sonntag, 13. August 2006 19:31 Relax
Thanks very much GerhardL - I hope it won't be a big problem and too umcomfortable for my father, because he is 1.96 m tall! We'll see tomorrow S

And crazyx: As I already explained I've not been on Phantasialand's main page but I employed the interactive park map for my search. And there were no Using Conditions for Black Mamba.

Beste Grüße, Kai
To achieve great things, you must first dream get dreams.
"Paris haben sie auch nicht an einem Tag erbaut, und dann auch noch schief."
(Quelle: Reality-Soap eines deutschen Privatfernsehsenders)
Gehe zu Seite Zurück  1, 2 Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag