Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #6094 Verfasst am Sonntag, 03. August 2003 12:49
1 mal bearbeitet, zuletzt am 04.08.2003 10:13
Themenersteller
Relax
@olov

I think you did those wonderful pics that can be seen on rcdb.com ?
This seems to be the coaster that gave me some troubles when reading the 70s lists of Cranger Kirmes, becuase it said there was a Jet Star 3 at Crange which actually appeared before the Jumbo Jet (Jet Star III) was produced.

I have actually never seen a coaster of the Type Jet Star "live", so I got a bit confused in spotting the differences betwenn version Jet Star 2 and Jumbo Jet. The pictures of Parken Zoo help giving a clearer impression of what the ride is like. Thanks a lot!

The park offers a new Huss Take Off for the 2003 season. What else can be found in Eskilstuna?
parkenzoo.se amusem01.htm
Back to the Roots: Mpgfanboy70
Olov
Einsteiger

Deutschland

Link zum Beitrag #6115 Verfasst am Sonntag, 03. August 2003 14:39 Relax
Ah you found my home town and home park! S
Yes I took those pics on rcdb, on my then new camera. It's old now and I want to buy a new digital camera now (Canon Powershot A70, any opinions about that camera?).
Parken Zoo is actually what it says, a Zoo. So the small amusement park they have beside the Zoo isn't anything big. Only a bumber car ride, Tilt-A-Whirl, bad bad bad ghost train, traditional carrousell for the kids, Huss Take Off and the Schwarzkopf JetStar II.
They did also have two waterslides at their little "waterpark" but they're now gone as they were too old. They were fun when you were sliding it together with 6 other friends in a row S. You almost went over the top of the slide because it went too fast through the curves. Actually you did slide half your body on the slide and half was over the top during some of the turns. But that only happened when you were sliding all together in a "train". Very funny but also not safe when you got closer to the splash down...
But that was a looong time ago.
Tejay
Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #6116 Verfasst am Sonntag, 03. August 2003 14:44
Themenersteller
Relax
I do like looking back at those times looong ago.
It is like diggin' in the past.

Rainer razibo is using a G3 by Canon. I like that one very much, I cannot comment on the Powershot A70. I myself do use a Jenoptik digital camera and I think buying that one last christmas was a mistake.
Back to the Roots: Mpgfanboy70
Corny
Einsteiger a

Afghanistan

Link zum Beitrag #6175 Verfasst am Montag, 04. August 2003 01:05 Relax
Maybe discussing about digital cameras is a little off-topic in this thread, but I can recommend the Sony DSC S85. It's a 4 Megapixel cam with really good Zeiss lenses, and it really makes good photos.
But it should be quite hard to get today, since it isn't in the shops no more. But if you can get one somewhere, maybe on ebay, just do it S

The only disadvantages are:
- It uses Sony's Memory Sticks
- It doesn't have a freely movable display - but on the other hand the integrated display can't break off.
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag