Autor Nachricht
robbalvey
Einsteiger Robb Alvey
California
USA

Link zum Beitrag #119297 Verfasst am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 21:17
Themenersteller
Relax
So all of you readers who based in Europe - we need your help!

We're planning our trip this year and we'll be visiting about 20 parks all over mainland Europe and we need some help finding hotels.

We don't need anything fancy, Hotel Ibis, Novotel, Etap, Formule1, etc, will be fine. We don't spend a lot of time at the hotel so we just need a place to crash out for the night. We like to stay at a hotel that's as close as possible to a park as we do all our traveling in the evening so we can be at the park in the morning for when they open. So a hotel within 5 to 10 kilometers would be best if you know of one, just please let us know what city/town it's located in, what hotel chain, and how far it is from the park.

Here are the parks we need hotel information for:

Six Flags Belgium
Bobejaaland
Six Flags Holland
Farrup Sommerland
Tusenfryd
Liseberg
Tivoli
Bakken
Bon Bon Land
Heide Park
Warner Bros Movie World
Toverland
Phantasialand
Tripsdrill
Holiday Park
Europa Park
Gardaland
Mirabilandia
Nigloland
Walibi Lorraine

Thanks for your help and we look forward to meeting up with some of you during our trip!

--Robb "Thanks for all your help!" Alvey
Coaster_J
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . RP

Link zum Beitrag #119309 Verfasst am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 22:08 Relax
Hi,

The Europa Park has their own 3 hotels Castillo Alcazar, El Andaluz and the new Colosseo.
If you book in one of their own hotels, then you have entrance to some attractions of the park 30 minutes before the park regular opens.
The "Hotel am Park" is distant only 50 meters from the main-entrance of the park.
Dr. Gonzo
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #119312 Verfasst am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 22:21 Relax
Hi!

Here is the Website from Accorhotels
The Hotels of the group are Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Dorint, Ibis, Etap, Formule 1.

Maybe you will find something near the parks.

This year Heide-Park opens the new "Heide-Dorf". It is next to the park.
atahualpa
Aufsteiger Fabian
Dortmund
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #119314 Verfasst am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 22:29 Relax
robbalvey So all of you readers who based in Europe - we need your help!

Six Flags Belgium
Bobejaaland
Six Flags Holland = Walibi World
Farrup Sommerland
Tusenfryd
Liseberg
Tivoli
Bakken
Bon Bon Land
Heide Park
Warner Bros Movie World = Movie Park Germany
Toverland
Phantasialand
Tripsdrill
Holiday Park
Europa Park
Gardaland
Mirabilandia
Nigloland
Walibi Lorraine

S
robbalvey
Einsteiger Robb Alvey
California
USA

Link zum Beitrag #119315 Verfasst am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 22:30
Themenersteller
Relax
Thanks for the info. I've already been searching the Accor hotel website, but I was hoping that some people here might have some information on locations they would reccomend, or perhaps NOT reccomend.

Thanks for your help.

--Robb
Maxximum
Einsteiger Arnaud
Baranzy
Belgien

Link zum Beitrag #119317 Verfasst am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 22:40 Relax
macho12
robbalvey So all of you readers who based in Europe - we need your help!

Six Flags Belgium = Walibi Belgium
Bobejaaland
Six Flags Holland = Walibi World
Farrup Sommerland
Tusenfryd
Liseberg
Tivoli
Bakken
Bon Bon Land
Heide Park
Warner Bros Movie World = Movie Park Germany
Toverland
Phantasialand
Tripsdrill
Holiday Park
Europa Park
Gardaland
Mirabilandia
Nigloland
Walibi Lorraine

S

S

starparks.com this is the website of starparks, you can find informations of hotels near these parcs
Corny
Einsteiger a

Afghanistan

Link zum Beitrag #119325 Verfasst am Sonntag, 16. Januar 2005 23:10 Relax
Coaster_J The Europa Park has their own 3 hotels Castillo Alcazar, El Andaluz and the new Colosseo.

They are looking for a simple place to sleep at night, not for great, but expensive resort hotels...

For a night near the Europa-Park I would recommend to stay at Pension Sigg (from where you can see the main entrance, it's closer to the entrance than from parts of the park's parking lot S), A double room costs 60 Euros per night, including breakfast. All rooms have their own bathroom. Their website is pension-sigg.de - but it's only available in German and French. (But I think there are many people here who will help you S)

Also in Rust, there is the Gästehaus Spoth, where a double room including breakfast costs 48 Euros (54 Euros if you stay for only one night), the rooms also have their own bathroom. From there it's about 10-15 minutes to walk to the main entrance (or 5 minutes by car, paying 3(don't know, just guessing) Euros parking fee and then walking up to another 10 minutes to the entrance, depending from where you are parking. S) Their website is spoth.de (Only in German, but as I said above...)

I spent some nights in both places, and I never head a reason to complain.

For Tivoli and Bakken I can recommend the "Cab Inn" hotels in Copenhagen, there are three of them, and they are all just a few minutes to walk away from the Tivoli. You can take a look at cabinn.dk - I think when I visited Tivoli, I stayed at the Cab Inn Copenhagen Express.

In Göteborg (Liseberg), I was told, that a good place to stay can be found at sparhotel.se - but I haven't stayed there yet.

A nice place to stay near Heidepark is the hotel "Rosenhof Werner", going by car, it's just a few minutes away from the Heidepark. A night in a double room costs 27 Euros per person and night, including breakfast. Their website is rosenhof-werner.de - but again, only in German.

I hope, this information is helpful for you...
Herr Rossi
Aufsteiger Eric
Langenfeld
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #119353 Verfasst am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 11:16 Relax
Hello Robb,

a small but not unimportant question how many participants has your group?

To know the size of your group makes it's easier finding a suitable accomodation.

Greetings!

Eric
Platz 1 der Top Bilder 2023 + Gewinner der Fotowettbewerbe "Vorgeschlagene Bilder 1/2" und "Vorgeschlagene Bilder 2/2" 2023multimueller
Aufsteiger Tom

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #119355 Verfasst am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 11:23 Relax
Hi Robb,

this might be useful too: hrs.de . It's a hotel reservation system for germany.

We are looking forward to meet up with you!
Quadratische Bilder aus Freizeitparks: instagram.com/multimueller
Tejay
Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #119381 Verfasst am Montag, 17. Januar 2005 16:18 Relax
Walibi Belgium (Ex-Six Flags Belgium)
ac-restaurants-hotels.nl showHotel.php
Good breakfast-selection. American motel style. 24 hours reception, 5 km to the park. A little bit difficult to find because it is located in a commercial zone outside the city borders of Wavre.
Back to the Roots: Mpgfanboy70
ahp78
Einsteiger Anton Van Den A...

Niederlande

Link zum Beitrag #120450 Verfasst am Freitag, 21. Januar 2005 00:53 Relax
It might be a tip:
Iff you go to tripsdrill, europapark, holidaypark, walibi lorraine, and nigloland i suggest you could stay in the same place nearby europapark.
I did it last summer and used my car to get to the parks. (i hated nigloland its boring)
For bobbejaanland walibi belgium and the italian parks i suggest that you could ask it @ our belguim partners sice they did a italian trip last summer.(www.rollercoaster.be)
I've done the danish parks myself last summer where i booked my stay in the land itself. (expensive land S )
For example when you use a car in denmark you will need to travel between some ilands.
Farup sommerland is on the left side (largest iland) the others (bonbon land, tivoli, bakken) are on the other side.
When you travel from the iland between Odense and Kopenhagen you will past a bridge wich needed toll.
This toll was last summer 250 danish krones (34€)
Bon Bon land has a site where you also can book a hotel.
For Toverland there is a hotel near the exit of the motorway but i don't know the name.
For the rest i just don't know.
Hoped to inform you well greetings turbolaaf.
King Nafta
Einsteiger
Gendt
Niederlande

Link zum Beitrag #121568 Verfasst am Dienstag, 25. Januar 2005 21:03 Relax
ahp78
For Toverland there is a hotel near the exit of the motorway but i don't know the name.

it's the "AC Hotel Venlo/Sevenum", But i would stay at the "Stayokay Arnhem",it's very cheap and has a central position between Toverland and Walibi World.

From the "Stayokay Arnhem" it's a 1 hour drive to Walibi World, 1 and a half hour drive to toverland and a 1 hour drive
to Movie Park Germany.

You can find the "stayokay Arnhem" here;

stayokay.com index.cfm
KristofSFB
Einsteiger
Belgium
Belgien

Link zum Beitrag #126056 Verfasst am Samstag, 12. Februar 2005 12:33 Relax
For your visit to Walibi Belgium there is a long list with partnerhotels. All of the hotels are at least about 10 km away from the park. The closest hotel to the park is the 'Novotel Wavre' which is right across the park. It's a 4-star hotel so it's a little bit expensive. If you want a cheaper place to spend the night, there is 'Best Western Wavre Hotel' a 3-star hotel 900 meters away from the park. The cheapest places to stay is the 'Youth Hostel Chambres d'Hôte' but it's quit far away from the park, about 4 kilometers. Also cheap but about 28 kilometers away from the park is 'Youth Hostel: Generation d'Europe'.

But Walibi Belgium also offers some nice package formula's such as the 'Jolly Jumper Package' (1 day Walibi Belgium, 1 stay in the hotel. Entrance to Walibi Belgium included). There is also the 'Calamity Jane Package' (2 days Walibi Belgium, 1 stay at the hotel. From 6:00PM free admission to Aqualibi. The entrance to Walibi Belgium and Aqualibi are included in the price)

For more info: Walibi Belgium Hotels[/url]
Challenge of Tutankhamon: Ride The Legend!
robbalvey
Einsteiger Robb Alvey
California
USA

Link zum Beitrag #144718 Verfasst am Sonntag, 24. April 2005 00:52
Themenersteller
Relax
Hello again everyone! Thanks very much for all your helpful information. Our big Europe trip is only just a few weeks away now, and if anyone from Onride.de is availabe to meet up, it would be great seeing some people from the site. Here is our current plans:

16-Jun Walibi Belguim
17-Jun Bobejaaland
18-Jun Walibi World
19-Jun Farup Sommerland
20-Jun Tusenfryd
21-Jun Liseberg
22-Jun Bakken + Tivoli
23-Jun Bon Bon Land + Hansa Park (maybe)
24-Jun Heide Park
25-Jun Movie Park Germany + Toverland
26-Jun Phantasialand + Klotten Park
27-Jun Holiday Park
28-Jun Europa Park
29-Jun Mirabilandia
30-Jun Gardaland + Movie Park/Aqualand
1-Jul Walibi Rhone-Alps + Nigloland
2-Jul Walibi Lorraine + Disneyland Paris
3-Jul Disneyland Paris
4-Jul Asterix + Disneyland Paris

I don't see these plans changing since we've already got hotel rooms, etc, but if you'd like to meet up with us please PM me here or email me at robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

Looking forward to our trip! S

--Robb
Join Club TPR!
Küppi
Redakteur Christian Küppers

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #144806 Verfasst am Sonntag, 24. April 2005 15:24 Relax
robbalvey 25-Jun Movie Park Germany + Toverland

I think in this Park you will be able to meet a lot of people from onride.de, because this is the "home-park" of many of us ... S

Greetings Küppi
Dschack
Aufsteiger

Deutschland

Link zum Beitrag #144859 Verfasst am Sonntag, 24. April 2005 18:45 Relax
robbalvey
16-Jun Walibi Belguim
17-Jun Bobejaaland
18-Jun Walibi World
19-Jun Farup Sommerland
20-Jun Tusenfryd
21-Jun Liseberg
22-Jun Bakken + Tivoli
23-Jun Bon Bon Land + Hansa Park (maybe)
24-Jun Heide Park
25-Jun Movie Park Germany + Toverland
26-Jun Phantasialand + Klotten Park
27-Jun Holiday Park
28-Jun Europa Park
29-Jun Mirabilandia
1-Jul Walibi Rhone-Alps + Nigloland
2-Jul Walibi Lorraine + Disneyland Paris
3-Jul Disneyland Paris
4-Jul Asterix + Disneyland Paris

Still fun or already business?
Adaptersepp
Einsteiger Sebastian Thiem...
Berlin
Deutschland . BE

Link zum Beitrag #147955 Verfasst am Samstag, 07. Mai 2005 17:02 Relax
But you don´t want to drive by bus???

Because for that there is no time !!! Do you have a new track for "G-Force" ???
It isn´t fun it´s a horror-trip !!!

E.g. Phantasialand: you need up to 3 hours waiting time for the rides !!! And this is your smallest problem !!!

Greets
Adaptersepp
NO RISK NO FUN !!!
Suche immer Mitfahrgelegenheiten zu Coastern !!! Einfach melden !!!!
Silvia Forghieri
Aufsteiger Silvia Forghieri
Como
Italien

Link zum Beitrag #153710 Verfasst am Dienstag, 31. Mai 2005 21:58 Relax
robbalvey
29-Jun Mirabilandia

Hello,
I'm Italian and I'm a member of an Italian parks' club (www.parksmania.it).
Do you know that in Mirabilandia the second day is free?
Speaking about gardaland, Movie Park (the name is Movie Studios Park) and Aqualand (the exact name is Aquaparadise) I suggest to spend a day in Gardaland (not a Saturday or a Sunday) and one day in Movie Studios and Aquaparadise.
Movie Studios and Aquaparadise are part of Canevaworld resort and you can buy a special ticket for "two parks". It works like Disney's park hopper.

Let me know if you need more information.

Have fun!!!
Silvia Forghieri
www_parksmania_it
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag