Autor Nachricht
Tejay
Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #11902 Verfasst am Samstag, 27. September 2003 13:46
Themenersteller
Relax
In the "Plausch-Ecke" has appeared a thread asking for TV-experiences. It brought back some nice memories to my mind that I would like to share with you.

Andy Warhol once brought the sentence about anybodys "15 minutes of fame" and of "stepping into the light".
I think this was mine. In spring 2002 I was casted to take part in a german TV-show called "Risiko". It is a quizshow where you are being asked from the host of the show about a topic in which you appear and are being tested as an expert.
Maybe you will like to guess my topic?

Here are some pictures of that weekend in Munich.
Fremdbild
Quelle: germancoaster.de risiko-01,jpg

The show always is about four experts.

Fremdbild
Quelle: germancoaster.de risiko-02,jpg

During the camera breaks I had to be refreshed

Fremdbild
Quelle: germancoaster.de risiko-03.jpg

At the quizboard - actually my topic was not "Oldtimer"

Fremdbild
Quelle: germancoaster.de risiko-04,jpg

Director for a moment

Fremdbild
Quelle: germancoaster.de risiko-05,jpg

Becoming Thorsten Janke for TV

Have you ever been on TV?
Back to the Roots: Mpgfanboy70
MaLiCe
Einsteiger
Almería
Spanien

Link zum Beitrag #97135 Verfasst am Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2004 18:14
1 mal bearbeitet, zuletzt am 18.10.2004 20:52
Relax
¡¡¡Hola!!!

Hmm, I haven't but that reminds me of a sort of casting that I 'did' when I was a little child. S
Some people were looking for children to make a TV program in TVE or Antena 3, I don't know it sure (I remember the symbol, but not the name, sorry...S) focused in kids point of view, you know, the usual... S

And they came to my school, and they went class to class, asking us things like 'why sky is blue?' 'why is bad to smoke?' and that kind of things, like it was sort of an interview... S

And I don't know why S, they found me quite funny, so I had another 'interview' but this time in front of camera... It was being very good... until I realized they were filming me S, then I started to get really nervous and, why not, to feel pretty embarrassed...S
Of course, they noticed it, and told me I haven't got at all the kind of profile that they were looking for, so that is how all ended.

¡¡¡Saludos!!!
...Luego empezaré a coser tequieros en un papel, y a barrer el querer con los pelos de un pincel...
Space Gladiator
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . NI

Dabei!
Link zum Beitrag #97161 Verfasst am Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2004 19:44 Relax
I was in TV a half month ago?!
On the last days of the Space Center Bremen there was a TV Team. They interviewed much visitors of the Space Center, and they intervied me 2. But i havent seen it in TV. I hadnt known where and when its run in TV. But only the idea, that i was in TV, is great =)

Sorry 4 my English. Ive run in School with a 5 =)

Nette Grüße
First Public Rider on Teststrecke! (Last Row Right)
Last Rider on Galaxie Express (Space Center Bremen)
WazzUp :-
MaLiCe
Einsteiger
Almería
Spanien

Link zum Beitrag #97178 Verfasst am Sonntag, 17. Oktober 2004 20:00 Relax
Lol, when I was reading your message, Space Gladiator, it hit me!!! I have been on Tv!! And not a long time ago!!! S
It was for a swimming exhibition broadcoasted by Localia (a regional channel), and I was there, with my wet swimming costume and my googles!!! S
My way out in back style was on big view!!! A pity that I didn't win, but it wasn't bad at all, I finished third!!! S

Saludos!!! S
...Luego empezaré a coser tequieros en un papel, y a barrer el querer con los pelos de un pincel...
Werner Stengel-Fan
Einsteiger Stephan
Dortmund
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #97285 Verfasst am Montag, 18. Oktober 2004 12:38 Relax
Hi friends,
I have been once on TV. It was last year when our school had to be evacuated.
As a result of an allergy to chalk being located in a small box a physics teacher got a lot of cryptical spots on his face and hands. Someone has written "Radioactive box" on the box a long time ago so that the teacher thought it could be dangerous.
A few minutes later more than 20 cars of the firebrigade and a helicopter arrived at the scene. The last one brought him to hospital immediatly. All in all a funny day because we were allowed to go home earlier and the media was interviewing us all the time, but I was just in the background. S
MaLiCe
Einsteiger
Almería
Spanien

Link zum Beitrag #97479 Verfasst am Montag, 18. Oktober 2004 19:53 Relax
Lol, that sounds funny, Stephan!!! S
It's a pity because, I think that won't never happen at my school, or better, at my class... S I wouldn't say we are going to go many times to the laboratory this course... Last year we got punished without it, and there's not being a big difference this year, so... S
Maddin
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #97480 Verfasst am Montag, 18. Oktober 2004 19:56 Relax
Hey Throsten!
On this Pics, you didn't very filled with beer...

do you know what I mean S

Greetz
the Maddin
Zurück im Leben mit vielen Veänderungen...
Back to life!
Tejay
Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #97537 Verfasst am Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2004 05:56
Themenersteller
Relax
karnevilprince do you know what I mean S

Not exaclty, do want to say that in those days I looked different from nowaddays? A little bit leaner than today?

If yes, you are right, I also wondered about that when seeing the pictures again. S
tarinja
Einsteiger

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #97618 Verfasst am Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2004 11:47 Relax
i have been on tv a year ago. it was one of the well known court-shows in germany. i had to play a crazy artist. someone put cockroaches in my bed and drugs in my cornflakes. everyone thought it was my roommate to kick me out of our flat. but in the end it was my boyfriend, who wanted me for living together with him. what a mad story! next time i want to play the evil part! S
Hurricane
Aufsteiger Michael
Nürnberg
Deutschland . BY

Link zum Beitrag #101609 Verfasst am Dienstag, 02. November 2004 17:30 Relax
Good evening!

I think i've been too many times in television.

As i was smaller, my cousin took part in a football-quiz on a german sports-channel. We were in the audience there (the recorded 3 shows that day)

This year i took part in the six flags roller coaster challenge 48 h in the former 8 six flags parks in europe. Because of that, several tv channels in europe and of course in germany broadcasted about it. I was not one of the most shown persones there, but they cought me sleeping in the bus. S

The German Music-Channel VIVA, that sent me to that trip interviewed the other winner and me at former Warner Bros. MW Germany and the whole was shown in the top teenie show in Germany S
About that i'm not very proud. But what won't we do for our hobby? That trip were 31 new roller coasters for me in 48,5 h.

Hope you enjoyed beein in television mor than i do,

lg Michi
"Wissen ist Macht" (Francis Bacon, 17. Jhdt.)
"Ja sax'n di, do muas i hi!" (Bayern Park, 21. Jhdt.)
Silvia Forghieri
Aufsteiger Silvia Forghieri
Como
Italien

Link zum Beitrag #170675 Verfasst am Sonntag, 07. August 2005 12:58 Relax
Hello to everybody,
during a trip in New York City in September 2000 I spent a lot of time in tv shows.
My hotel was near ABS studios and for about a week I toke part as audience to "Good morning America".
I met some famous people like George W. Bush's wife and Ricky Martin!!!!!!

If you want to see some pictures visit the "ABC Good Morning America" page of my personal website digilander.libero.it
It's an old website. It is based on a frame structure...I should update... S Don't be scared about it! S
Silvia Forghieri
www_parksmania_it
Tejay
Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #177503 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 31. August 2005 08:05
Themenersteller
Relax
Hi, Silvia,

I like your Baywatch-picture. S
Fremdbild
Quelle: digilander.libero.it baywatch02.gif

Ciao,
Thorsten.
chollay
Aufsteiger

Deutschland . BW

Link zum Beitrag #297571 Verfasst am Montag, 17. Juli 2006 20:40 Relax
Hello guy´s. How are you today?

I was on Tv a several times ok let´s have a look.

My 1. Interview was on RTV in my school ! (3 Minutes)

2nd time on TV: Report about the German Air Force in Afghanistan and the first steps to become an soldier in the german "Bundeswehr". Vox Report for 2 hours.

3rd time on Tv: Interview in Cape Canaveral (Florida) Space Shutlle Start.

But I hate it to be in Televison !
Rock and Roll
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag