Autor Nachricht
MilitaryDuckJock
Einsteiger Iain Hendry
Kitchener-Waterl...
Kanada

Link zum Beitrag #12564 Verfasst am Freitag, 03. Oktober 2003 06:24
Themenersteller
Relax
I'm able to get away from work for a few days to finally go to Cedar Point this weekend with my friend Calum. I'll be gone for a few days, hopefully I'll get to do Top Thrill Dragster! S I can't wait to get back on Millennium Force at night. It's my favourite coaster, smooth, fast, and it has a really modern feel to it.

I'd rather be overseas with you guys though doing Oktoberfest, though. S

-Iain
Wheels: 2006 smart fortwo cdi + Cagliari G1A
Tejay
Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #12566 Verfasst am Freitag, 03. Oktober 2003 08:50 Relax
Hi Iain,

enjoy your trip going to CP, the weather in Germany seems to be miserable, so don't worry about missing Oktoberfest. I think there are also many people here in Germany who would love swopping places with you.
Once again, have a good time going to CP - and please, don't forget to take your camera eyes with you - thus we can participate afterwards.

Greetings
Thorsten.
Back to the Roots: Mpgfanboy70
MilitaryDuckJock
Einsteiger Iain Hendry
Kitchener-Waterl...
Kanada

Link zum Beitrag #12921 Verfasst am Montag, 06. Oktober 2003 00:28
Themenersteller
Relax
Sorry, I didn't read your message until I got home. I didn't bother bringing my camear but if I'd remembered I could have put some pictures up.

I haven't riden as many roller coasters as a lot of other people (I've done about 165) but I think Top Thrill Dragster is the first time I've come off of a coaster speechless, breathless, and exhausted.

It's an unbeliveable ride, we got 3 rides on it on Saturday (Friday night it couldn't open because it was too windy, it couldn't make it over the top). It was raining and hail (ice pellets) on Friday Night, riding Millennium Force with that hiting you in the face is pretty hard. S

I'll be going back again for closing weekends in 2 weeks with Roman, I'll take my camera that time!

-Iain
Wheels: 2006 smart fortwo cdi + Cagliari G1A
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag