Autor Nachricht
tks
Einsteiger Ed
Sale
GB

Link zum Beitrag #266250 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006 13:07
Themenersteller
Relax
Me and a friend are looking at going to Phantasialand for the day or possibly two? We aren't sure where to begin really,

Any advice on near-by airports and transport to and from parks would be so much appreciated!

I've looked on the website and it says there are buses from Bruhl train station and some other place. But seeing as my german is very limited although I do still remember a bit from school days..

Thanks!

Sorry if this kinda stuff has been asked before but i'm terrible with forums!
Gregster
Einsteiger Greg Pearn
Chester
GB

Link zum Beitrag #266334 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006 15:58 Relax
Hi There,

Depending on where you are based in the UK, several airports offer cheap flights to Köln-Bonn, about 20 minutes from Phantasialand.

I'm a regular visitor to the park using HLX (hlx.com) for flights from Manchester. I usually take a taxi from the airport which is about €30, so split between two/four people and it isn't bad at all. I'm not sure about trains/trams etc.

Phantasialand has an excellent on-site hotel, PhantAsia and I'd recommend you stay there if you can, but failing that there are a couple of nice guest houses/hotels within walking distance, one of which is owned by Phantasialand. Check the FL website for details.

I guess you're keen to go having seen Black Mamba? Looks amazing hey S

Greg
tks
Einsteiger Ed
Sale
GB

Link zum Beitrag #266486 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 24. Mai 2006 20:25
Themenersteller
Relax
I live in Manchester so that's helped alot lol.

Yeah me and my friend are just blown away by Black Mamba. The detail is just.. Well immense!

Thanks for the help!
Frigga
Aufsteiger Katja Salentin

Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #274718 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 07. Juni 2006 12:55 Relax
It is also possible to go to Phantasialand by train. You have to go to Cologne main station and then you have to take the train to Brühl main station. There is a shuttle bus from Brühl station to the Phantasialand.

I´m not sure, I think it would be cheaper if you go by plain (the hlx offer sounds good) but so you have an alternative.

Greetings from
Frigga
who didn´t write in English for 4 years. Now I see I have to practice again
So dumm wie es kommt, kannst du gar nicht denken.
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag