some areas to expand on...
Autor Nachricht
wykah
Einsteiger Malcolm Marr

GB

Link zum Beitrag #298248 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2006 00:13
Themenersteller
Relax
Here's a list of things to include in later versions of the site.

Great idea to include alpines & powered as optional coasters.
What about doing the same thing to first generation drop towers and powered bobsleds?

Also notice that you have Blackpool's Space Invader 2 but not Space Invader 1. I recall some track work changing.

I notice you count Mobius coasters as 1, should it be 2?

Also if a coaster changes its trains significantly you get a different ride e.g. Vampire at Chessington and stand up sit down coaster Momonga at Yomiuriland. Should we list both?

Hansa Park and Skyline park have powered coasters that just go around in circles. Metroliner and Linerunner I think their names were. Should these be listed?

Finally you're missing some travelling coasters.
In Spain I've ridden 2 kiddy coasters at the Albacete Fair, one called "Disneyland" and the other called "Dragon"
In Margate I've ridden a Crazy Mouse (this may have been a travelling one borrowed for a while)
At Hyde Park last Christmas there were 2 kiddy coasters called "monster" and "dragon".
Foire du Trone has had a "Diabolique bobsleds" but can't see that listed under travelling either.

Great site btw

Malcolm
kmonster
Manager Volker Sauer
Gelsenkirchen
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #298976 Verfasst am Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2006 11:29 Relax
wykah I notice you count Mobius coasters as 1, should it be 2?

No, mobius coasters have only one track. Two tracks have to be totally seperated to be listed seperately.

Zitat Also if a coaster changes its trains significantly you get a different ride e.g. Vampire at Chessington and stand up sit down coaster Momonga at Yomiuriland. Should we list both?

We do list coaster again only after a significant track change. A lot of rides got new trains, its hard to draw a line what to be significant.

Zitat Hansa Park and Skyline park have powered coasters that just go around in circles. Metroliner and Linerunner I think their names were. Should these be listed?

They are listed under "undefined".

Zitat Great site btw

Thanks!
Ich kann dir nur die Tür zeigen, hindurchgehen musst du alleine.
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag