Autor Nachricht
KristofSFB
Einsteiger
Belgium
Belgien

Link zum Beitrag #412157 Verfasst am Dienstag, 17. April 2007 22:47
Themenersteller
Relax
The Belgian Easterholiday is over. As it is a tradition, Belgian themeparks open the first day of Easterholiday, which runs from March 31st till April 14th.

Walibi Belgium had an awefull openingday with many rides closed, lots of defuncts and a horrible low capacity. However, the park has announced in the Belgian press that the park had 60% more visitors compared to 2006. In total, the park welcomed 115.000 visitors during Easterholiday. Aqualibi got 12.000 visitors.

Want to compare?
2005: 70.000 visitors had a thrilling day in Walibi Belgium
2006: 65.000 visitors stopped by

Other than the years before, many people go to the Information Desk at the end of their day to tell staff they had a lovely day at the park and are very happy for chosing Walibi Belgium. Specially the combination of rides, friendly staff and lovely atmosphere in the park are the things they like the most.

Source: Het Volk (16-04-2007)
Challenge of Tutankhamon: Ride The Legend!
Yourrulez
Aufsteiger Andre Rühle
Paderborn
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #412382 Verfasst am Mittwoch, 18. April 2007 14:08 Relax
Wow. Seem to be very long quene's S
I will visit Walibi Belgium and Walibi World this Sommer, both within 1 week, hope its is not such full S
Ich habe bei Weight Watchers angerufen, aber keiner hat abgenommen!
Rettet die Turbine!
dor_dafna
Einsteiger Dor

Israel

Link zum Beitrag #454965 Verfasst am Sonntag, 22. Juli 2007 14:04 Relax
i was in walibi belgium before 2 weeks and the vertigo not work !!!! S i came from israel just for the vertigo !!!!!! S
i was in the line to the Loup-Garou the roller coaster stuck to 20 minutes , i back to israel sad S S
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag