Autor Nachricht
Pieter Peeters
Einsteiger Pieter Peeters
Eindhoven
Niederlande

Link zum Beitrag #773704 Verfasst am Sonntag, 07. März 2010 20:39
Themenersteller
Relax
The 2nd stop on our Scandinavientour, the first stop was Liseberg where I didn't make any photos.

Liseberg is an amazing park, in the middle of Gothenburg with some nice Landscaping. One rollercoaster in fact uses the mountain very well, it's called "the Lisebergbahnen" and it's the best rollercoaster in the park, the logflume is also build to the same mountain. Other high lights are a Rocketcoaster of Intamin which has a veru compact layout , in fact it's perhaps a bit too compact due to that fact the ride is somewhat intense. A woodenrollercoaster with name "Balder" , too bad it's way too smooth for a wooden coaster, the airtime is ok.. but I like it when a train forces it's self more into corners etc.

But now we are in Tusenfryd in Oslo.

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 01.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 02.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 03.jpg

A kiddy-coaster with name "den allerminsten" , roughly translated "the smallest one" , it's supposed to be the world's smallest rollercoaster.

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 04.jpg

This woodenrollercoaster rocks. It's build by Dutch manufacturer Vekoma and it's the best of the 3 they build, it's has everything a woodenrollercoaster needs... speed, airtime.. a good feel of out-of-control.

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 05.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 06.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 07.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 08.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 09.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 10.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 11.jpg

Fremdbild
Quelle: pieter.rides.nl 12.jpg

2 days in a row we encountered a small-Intamin-Rocket. This one is way better then the one in Liseberg. A good launch a very cool double inversion, some terrainfollowing stuff, 2 times a camel-back with a change of direction and a corkscrew almost at the end. I am a fan.

Next stop... back to Sweden.
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag