Star Wars VR in Disney Springs eröffnet
Autor Nachricht
Endymion
Mitglied

Deutschland . SH

Link zum Beitrag #994787 Verfasst am Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2017 00:22
Themenersteller
Relax
Komplett an mir vorbei gegangen. Eine Star Wars VR Attraktion, die VR auf das nächste Level hebt.

wdwnt.com Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire transports guests deep into the Star Wars universe, walking freely and untethered throughout the multisensory experience with friends and family. In groups of four, teams go undercover as stormtroopers to capture Imperial intelligence vital to the budding rebellion’s survival.

The set-up inside the experience is so that every wall and item you see with the headset on (that is within reach) is really there for you to reach out and touch. Even the droids in the room with you are physically there. This makes the experience feel as real as possible, unlike VR experiences you can have in your own home. The graphics inside the game are stunning, making it feel like you are actually living a Star Wars movie thanks to the work of ILM, and the presence of actual actors from Rogue One makes the experience all the more authentic.

How was it? In short, amazing. I legitimately experienced that “wow” moment that I had felt visiting some of the most impressive theme park attractions my first time, all throughout the 13 minutes we spent running around this virtual playground.

Quelle: wdwnt.com

Dieses Video wird direkt von youtube.com abgespielt. onride.de übernimmt keine Haftung für die dargestellten Inhalte.

Smilie :9: - Dr. Weizenkeim - 221599 Zugriffe

Gruß Endy
schrottt
Mitglied Sven Lakemeier

Deutschland . BY

Link zum Beitrag #994798 Verfasst am Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2017 11:48 Relax
Endymion Eine Star Wars VR Attraktion, die VR auf das nächste Level hebt.

Kann das mehr als die The Void: Ghostbusters-Installation im Madame Tussauds New York? Oder meinst du generell die "The Void"-Installationen?
fnööt
Endymion
Mitglied

Deutschland . SH

Link zum Beitrag #994807 Verfasst am Sonntag, 17. Dezember 2017 13:28
Themenersteller
Relax
Ich meinte generell.

Gruß Endy
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag