Assistent Thorsten Janke
Bochum
Deutschland . NW

Link zum Beitrag #6084 Verfasst am Sonntag, 03. August 2003 10:20
1 mal bearbeitet, zuletzt am 04.08.2003 10:09
Themenersteller
Relax
@olov

Maybe you do know more about this park. While I am currently trying to find out more about the history of the Schwarzkopf Jumbo Jet I came across the website of this Swedish park.

Do you know what happened to the coaster? Is it (the coaster/park) still operating? As a first impression I would expect it being a public garden with some additional rides from showman Axel's Tivoli. If you click on the "Tivoli"-Button there appears a note and phone number of Axel's Tivoli. Do you know whether the Jumbo Jet is still operating under the management of Axel's Tivoli?
Do you know how long it operated at Malmö?
There is a Swedish article posted about the opening of the coaster (http://hem.passagen.se/mparken/framesv.htm => History-Link). What information about the coaster's origin are given if there are any?.

Maybe you like to comment on some of my questions.

Thanks in advance

Thorsten.
Back to the Roots: Mpgfanboy70
Olov
Einsteiger

Deutschland

Link zum Beitrag #6111 Verfasst am Sonntag, 03. August 2003 14:19 Relax
So it's the swedish day at Onride forum today?
I do not know much about this park at all since I first heard about it when i saw it on rcdb.com for some months ago. But from the newspaper article I could see that this Jumbo Jet came from Holland, Haag to be exactly.
I do not know what happened to this coaster but I don't think Axel still has it since they now have a Reverchon Wild Mouse instead. But Axels homesite doesn't say much about the park either so I can't be sure what happened to this coaster.
Nächster neuer Beitrag in diesem Forum Nächster neuer Beitrag